School and Group Bookings
Please complete the booking request form below to enquire about bringing your school or group to RMOA.
Tours and workshops can be tailored for audiences including early years, primary, secondary, tertiary, and special interest groups. All tours and workshops are subject to maximum group sizes and staff availability. All prices include GST.
- Self-guided tours: free, includes brief introductory talk providing overview of current exhibitions
- RMOA staff-facilitated tours (eg. First Nations Footprints Tour, Exhibition Tour): from $65.00 per hour
- RMOA staff-facilitated creative workshops: from $260.00 for one hour - more information(PDF, 72KB)
- Darumbal Storytime school and group sessions: from $140.00 (minimum 2 weeks' notice) - more information
- Artist educator-facilitated workshops: from $1000.00 for one hour (minimum 6 weeks' notice)
You will receive an email once your booking has been confirmed. We endeavour to respond as soon as possible but please allow up to five business days.
Educators and teachers are responsible for determining whether exhibitions are suitable for their groups. Please contact RMOAlearning@rrc.qld.gov.au before your visit if you have any questions or would like more information on current exhibitions.
RMOA's growing collection of Learning Resources are also freely available for teachers and educators to download and use pre/post visit.
Click here to view form.
Image: A visiting school group undertaking a Footprints First Nations Tour featuring D Harding's work, Wall Composition on Darumbal, at Rockhampton Museum of Art.
Image: Dr Melinda Mann, First Nations Arts Officer at Rockhampton Museum of Art, facilitating a Footprints First Nations Tour for a visiting school group in front of Gail Mabo's exhibition, House of Cards, at Rockhampton Museum of Art.
Image: Visual Art students undertaking teacher-directed learning activities on a self-guided tour at Rockhampton Museum of Art.
Image: Benjamin Scott, 2022 Artist in Residence, giving an artist talk to a visiting school group in the Margaret Olley Art Trust Collection Study Room at Rockhampton Museum of Art.
Image: Gail Mabo giving an artist talk to a visiting school in conjunction with her exhibition, House of Cards, at Rockhampton Museum of Art.
Image: RMOA staff-led tour for a special interest group visiting The Colour of Country, Rockhampton Museum of Art.